BLUE MOUNDS GRADED SCHOOL
District: Joint 2
Notes: On the 1861 - 1873 plat maps this school no. 2 is located at the SW4SE4SW4 of section 5. Built in 1882 at its current location in section 6 about a half mile west of the original location on the north side of County F just east of the railroad/bike trail underpass.
Higher quality reproductions of some of the MHAHS's images are available for a small fee - contact our Research Center.