102 East Lincoln Street (Mt. Horeb Farmers Co-op Farm Supply Store)
102 East Lincoln Street
This astylistic utilitarian concrete block building was erected to house the Mount Horeb Farmers Co-operative Farm Supply Store in 1951 (Village of Mount Horeb Tax Rolls). The property was owned by the Mount Horeb Farmers Co-operative from at least 1950 until at least 1989. In 1996 it was owned by Ronald Haag. the Mount Horeb Farmers Co-operative Farm Supply Store is not eligible for historic designation.
120 South Second Street (Fred Luder Cheese Warehouse)
119 South Second Street (Kaestner-Henze Cold Storage)