Blue Mounds Township
2787 Erbe Road
Off site resources
Road View and Map
Notes: By 1890 the Erbe School was built at the intersection of County Rd. ID and Erbe Rd. where the building still stands. The building is now used as a VFW Hall.
Higher quality reproductions of some of the MHAHS's images are available for a small fee - contact our Research Center.