First Norwegian Lutheran Cemetery
Notes: This cemetery is also known as the Springdale Norwegian Pioneer Cemetery. It was established in 1847 and dedicated by the Rev. A.C. Preus. It was last used in 1863 when the Springdale Lutheran Church created a cemetery near the church. The monument was erected in 1901 to mark the location.
Higher quality reproductions of some of the MHAHS's images are available for a small fee - contact our Archives