Blue Mounds Township
Intersection of County ID and Hwy 78 S
Off site resources
Road View and Map
Notes: On the 1861 - 1873 plat maps school No. 1 , also known as Haney School, was located at the intersection of what is now County Rd. ID (old Hwy 18/151) and Hwy. 78 in the SE corner of section 10. The building was moved when the railroad came through but the school continued to be used until 1883. Most of the students then went to Mt. Horeb to school.
Higher quality reproductions of some of the MHAHS's images are available for a small fee - contact our Research Center.