Post's Highway / Irv's Feed Mill
Operated: 1956 to ca. 2008
In 1956 Francis Post opened the Highway Feed Mill on the old Andrew Syverud farm just west of the village on the north side of the highway. In 1971 Irv Steinhauer bought the mill and expanded it. It became Irv's Feed & Supply before being purchased by the Gavilon Corp.
9920 County Road Id
Higher quality reproductions of some of the MHAHS's images are available for a small fee - contact our Research Center.