Lee Valley Cheese Factory
Operated: <1896 - >1954
Cheese Types: Brick, limburger, Swiss
Patrons: On farm originally owned by Nels and Caroline Lee, Ben and Elsie Einerson, Ralph and Dorothy Einerson, Albert and Irma Ruegsegger. M. Kittleson, mgr. 1909.
Notes: Razed. Biennial report of the Dairy and Food Commissioner of WI: Perry PO 1896, Blanchardville RD 3 1906-1922, Mt. Horeb PO 1922, 1930.
Higher quality reproductions of some of the MHAHS's images are available for a small fee - contact our Archives