Notes: <1880's - 1942. Built on the Robert Murphy farm from land he donated after returning from the Gold Rush in California. In the 1880's a summer session was added and by 1910 there was a 8 to 9 month school year. It closed in 1942.
Higher quality reproductions of some of the MHAHS's images are available for a small fee - contact our Research Center.