Notes: Organized in 1855 for the southwest quarter of the township and a log school was built. In 1898 the district was split into Ruste and German Valley Districts. Previously known as Steyer School before it was moved and rebuilt in this location. It was disbanded in 1899 when the German Valley School was built. Finally it was moved and combined with German Valley School into a residence.
Higher quality reproductions of some of the MHAHS's images are available for a small fee - contact our Research Center.