SAINT MARY's SCHOOL
Notes: It was first built on the north edge of the church property. The student body doubled by 1887. In 1915 a second building was constructed which was used until 1961 when the new building was dedicated. It had classes for grades 1 - 8 until 1968 when it was reduced to grades 3 - 6. It closed in 1969.
Higher quality reproductions of some of the MHAHS's images are available for a small fee - contact our Archives