SPRINGDALE CENTER / HENDERSON SCHOOL
Notes: 1866-1959. Originally built as a wood frame building and later rebuilt in brick. One of the first teachers was John Mitchell and Mrs. Nortie Espeseth the last. A Mother's Club was formed in 1925 to help support the school. In 1959 it consolidated with Berg and Klevenville schools and the students moved to Ridgeview School. The building was sold as a residence.
Higher quality reproductions of some of the MHAHS's images are available for a small fee - contact our Archives