Grit Post Office
Blue Mounds Township
Began in 1894 with Ludwig Sutter, Jr. postmaster. It closed in 1896.
From the plat map it was probably in the Blue Valley Cheese Factory.
ca. 9865 Blue Valley Rd.
Road View and Map
Higher quality reproductions of some of the MHAHS's images are available for a small fee - contact our Research Center.