Vermont Lutheran Cemetery
Vermont Church Rd. ca ½ mi E of inters. With SH 78
Off site resources
Road View and Map
Notes: In November of 1863 land was purchased for a new cemetery site. Additional plots of land were either donated or purchased through the years. The Vermont Lutheran Cemetery Association was organized and incorporated in 1936.
Higher quality reproductions of some of the MHAHS's images are available for a small fee - contact our Research Center.